|Posted on May 23, 2017 at 7:40 AM||comments (0)|
Nicole and Jon's Wedding was at Cypress Gove Estate House which offers is a picturesque venue with southern elegance and charm. This venue has 80 acres, the property is filled with lush gardens, magnificent oak and cypress trees and seasonal flowers. When you enter Cypress Grove, you will feel like you have stepped back in time. property, a long, tree-lined drive leads up to the house, making couples and their guests feel like they have stepped back in time. It is located on the beautiful Lake Jessamine.
|Posted on May 8, 2017 at 8:55 AM||comments (0)|
Erica and Paul's Wedding was at a beautiful 50-acre bontinical oasis, Leu Gardens. Surrounding the wedding party was a wide array of temperate and tropical plants.
|Posted on October 14, 2015 at 12:05 AM||comments (0)|
1. Licensed and Ordained Minister
2. Personalized wedding ceremonies that can blend spirituality and unique personalities
3. Unique wedding ceremonies that can blend two religions
4. Customized ceremonies that can honor loved ones, blend your children or even your pets into ceremony
5. Award Winning Speaker
6. Genuinely interested in all your wedding details; how you met, fell in love, and even the famous “how did you propose” stories.
7. Listens to your personal wedding wants, needs, and desires
8. Excellent flexibility to create a unique day, just for you
9. Accepting of diverse and blending backgrounds, values, beliefs, traditions, families, personalities and ideas
10. Caring, dedicated, passionate, experienced, and professional
11. Willingness and enthusiasm to make your day special
12. Vendor Referrals